(1) When concluding a distance selling transaction, consumers generally have a statutory right of withdrawal, about which the provider will inform you below in accordance with the statutory model. The exceptions to the right of withdrawal are regulated in paragraph (2). In paragraph (3) you will find a model cancellation form.
Our fresh and refrigerated groceries fall under the category of perishable goods and are excluded from the right of withdrawal. Gift vouchers are also excluded from the right of withdrawal.
Right of withdrawal
right of withdrawal
(2) Unless the parties have agreed otherwise, the right of cancellation does not apply to the following contracts:
Contracts for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose use-by date would soon be exceeded,
Contracts for the delivery of sealed goods which, for reasons of health protection or hygiene, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery.
For other products such as merchandise, you have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the goods.
Subscription orders can only be canceled or changed (adjustment of products, product quantities, delivery interval and delivery date) before the subscription delivery is triggered. The order is triggered on the delivery date specified in the customer account.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You can use the attached sample revocation form for this, but this is not mandatory. Send the revocation to:
Telephone: 0221 42306969
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the communication regarding your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we have paid you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (except for the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheap standard delivery offered by us have), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any event no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
End of revocation
(3) The provider informs about the model cancellation form according to the legal regulation as follows:
Sample withdrawal form
If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.
- To [insert here the name, address and, if applicable, fax number and e-mail address of the entrepreneur]:
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*)
- regarding the purchase of the following goods (*)/ the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
- Name of consumer(s)
- Address of consumer(s)
- Signature of consumer(s) (only if notification is on paper)
(*) Delete where not applicable